What suits most suits no one
We understand that sometimes it is difficult to choose the most appropriate method of financing. Faktoro will evaluate the activities of your company and the specifics of the sector, and offer financing solutions that best meet your needs.
Let’s talk it through!
Invoice financing – factoring is a particularly quick and easy way to get working capital. Simply sell your invoice to Faktoro and use the received working capital to grow your business!
- 0% contract fee
- 0.9-2% invoice funding fee
- Economical as you only pay when you use
- For invoices from
EUR 5 000
- Invoice payment period up to 120 days
- Convenient for occasional working capital needs
- Fast – money is disbursed within 24 hours of account upload
- 0.5% annual contract fee
- 0.1-2% annual interest
- Financing from €30 000 to €1 000 000
- Invoice deferral period up to 180 days.
- Individual – we evaluate each case
- Exceptionally fast – we plan ahead together
- Flexible – more business growth opportunities
- Lower costs
Amount of financed invoices (EUR)
When growing a business, we face a lack of working capital and time. FAKTORO solves both of the issues. We would recommend.
Trust Faktoro professionals with your business financing matters
Get an individual offer for business financing