You issue an invoice for the goods or services provided to your customer. You also forward the invoice to Faktoro.
Silent invoice factoring – financing of invoices that you issue to customers in Lithuania or abroad when your customer is not informed about the financing.
When financing invoices by classic factoring, the buyer of goods or services must sign an agreement to pay the invoice to the financier. However, if you do not want your customer to find out about factoring or when a business partner refuses to sign the notification and pay the invoice to the financier, silent factoring is a great solution.
You receive payment for the invoices issued without waiting for the payment deadline, and your client is not notified about the invoices being financed.
Factoring is a particularly quick and easy way to get working capital. Simply sell your invoice to Faktoro and use the received working capital to grow your business!
- 0% contract fee
- 0.9-2% invoice funding fee
- Economical as you only pay when you use
- For invoices from
EUR 5 000
- Invoice payment period up to 120 days
- Convenient for occasional working capital needs
- Fast – money is disbursed within 24 hours of account upload
- 0.5% annual contract fee
- 0.1-2% annual interest
- Financing from €30 000 to €1 000 000
- Invoice deferral period up to 180 days.
- Individual – we evaluate each case
- Exceptionally fast – we plan ahead together
- Flexible – more business growth opportunities
- Lower costs