Financing solutions for logistics companies
Most successful transport and logistics companies face a lack of working capital; to expand quickly, they have to accept as many orders as possible. The 30-45 day deferral is a serious challenge for small and medium-sized enterprises.
Drivers salaries and daily allowances, gas and taxes cannot wait very long. With account financing, companies can accept more and larger orders as there is no shortage of working capital and they receive payment for the invoices as soon as they are issued.
We understand your business, and, therefore, we can offer financing solutions that are right for you.
- 0% contract fee
- 0.9-2% invoice funding fee
- Economical as you only pay when you use
- For invoices from
EUR 5 000
- Invoice payment period up to 120 days
- Convenient for occasional working capital needs
- Fast – money is disbursed within 24 hours of account upload
- 0.5% annual contract fee
- 0.1-2% annual interest
- Financing from €30 000 to €1 000 000
- Invoice deferral period up to 180 days.
- Individual – we evaluate each case
- Exceptionally fast – we plan ahead together
- Flexible – more business growth opportunities
- Lower costs
When consulting companies, we see that it is difficult for a smaller company to obtain working capital financing from a bank. Meanwhile, FAKTORO factoring is a particularly convenient way to finance working capital, so we are happy to recommend it to our customers.
The most popular invoice financing solutions are classic, silent, and reverse factoring. Contact us and we will prepare a financing solution that best suits your business.
Are you considering investing in equipment, raw materials, or just need extra funding? Choose a business loan that suits you.