Financing solutions for manufacturing companies
Working capital is especially important for manufacturing companies. Due to lack of funds, such companies can no longer fulfil all orders, which leads to delays in production that, in turn, cause additional problems.
With more working capital, companies can pay salaries on time, order larger quantities of raw materials for production, invest in larger orders, or upgrade their equipment and expand to new markets.
We understand your business, and, therefore, we can offer financing solutions that are right for you.
- 0% contract fee
- 0.9-2% invoice funding fee
- Economical as you only pay when you use
- For invoices from
EUR 5 000
- Invoice payment period up to 120 days
- Convenient for occasional working capital needs
- Fast – money is disbursed within 24 hours of account upload
- 0.5% annual contract fee
- 0.1-2% annual interest
- Financing from €30 000 to €1 000 000
- Invoice deferral period up to 180 days.
- Individual – we evaluate each case
- Exceptionally fast – we plan ahead together
- Flexible – more business growth opportunities
Our company UAB Muskvila, which started operating in 2017, experienced a significant increase in turnover in 2019. Due to the doubling of sales, the company was in dire need of working capital. Banks operating in Lithuania did not finance a young and small company. We were lucky to have found the factoring company Faktoro right when we needed it, it provided a financial factoring service, i.e. financed our invoices to customers. Faktoro team is very professional, it is an excellent financial partner for small and medium-sized companies that are not eligible for financing by large Lithuanian banks.
The most popular invoice financing solutions are classic, silent, and reverse factoring. Contact us and we will prepare a financing solution that best suits your business.
Are you considering investing in equipment, raw materials, or just need extra funding? Choose a business loan that suits you.