Financing solutions for start-ups and young business
Newly established companies incur particularly high costs and do not yet have the accumulated profits and funds to maintain turnover. Every order is paramount and customer satisfaction determines the further success of the business.
Being able to fulfil all orders, order materials or services, pay salaries on time or invest in business development, requires sufficient working capital.
We understand your business, and, therefore, we can offer financing solutions that are right for you. Talk to us about financing and business development matters!
- 0% contract fee
- 0.9-2% invoice funding fee
- Economical as you only pay when you use
- For invoices from
EUR 5 000
- Invoice payment period up to 120 days
- Convenient for occasional working capital needs
- Fast – money is disbursed within 24 hours of account upload
- 0.5% annual contract fee
- 0.1-2% annual interest
- Financing from €30 000 to €1 000 000
- Invoice deferral period up to 180 days.
- Individual – we evaluate each case
- Exceptionally fast – we plan ahead together
- Flexible – more business growth opportunities
- Lower costs
Faktoro truly stands out from other financial institutions in terms of personal approach to the client and the funding speed. The company exceeded our expectations. We were provided a personal consultant who we can call anytime to get a solution that meets our needs. The money comes in on the same day we fill out the financing application on the page.
The most popular invoice financing solutions are classic, silent, and reverse factoring. Contact us and we will prepare a financing solution that best suits your business.
Are you considering investing in equipment, raw materials, or just need extra funding? Choose a business loan that suits you.