Export factoring – the financing of invoices that you issue to buyers abroad. Faktoro bears all the risk of the client’s insolvency, so you do not have to worry about the reliability of the partner.
This is the right financing product when you sell to customers abroad.
We do not require additional trade credit insurance, so you do not incur additional costs. All financed invoices are insured, and in the event of insolvency, you recover 100% of the invoice value.
- 0% contract fee
- 0.9-2% invoice funding fee
- Economical as you only pay when you use
- For invoices from
EUR 5 000
- Invoice payment period up to 120 days
- Convenient for occasional working capital needs
- Fast – money is disbursed within 24 hours of account upload
- 0.5% annual contract fee
- 0.1-2% annual interest
- Financing from €30 000 to €1 000 000
- Invoice deferral period up to 180 days.
- Individual – we evaluate each case
- Exceptionally fast – we plan ahead together
- Flexible – more business growth opportunities
- Lower costs