Financing for companies taking part in public procurement
Companies involved in public procurement as suppliers of goods or services face a lack of working capital. To take part in higher-value purchases, companies must have a large amount of working capital to buy goods, pay salaries, taxes, while payment for the delivered goods is received only after 30 – 60 days. Some companies cannot participate in such procurements due to a lack of working capital.
We understand your business, and, therefore, we can offer financing solutions that are right for you. Talk to us about financing and business development matters!
- 0% contract fee
- 0.9-2% invoice funding fee
- Economical as you only pay when you use
- For invoices from
EUR 5 000
- Invoice payment period up to 120 days
- Convenient for occasional working capital needs
- Fast – money is disbursed within 24 hours of account upload
- 0.5% annual contract fee
- 0.1-2% annual interest
- Financing from €30 000 to €1 000 000
- Invoice deferral period up to 180 days.
- Individual – we evaluate each case
- Exceptionally fast – we plan ahead together
- Flexible – more business growth opportunities
- Lower costs
Faktoro truly stands out from other financial institutions in terms of personal approach to the client and the funding speed. The company exceeded our expectations. We were provided a personal consultant who we can call anytime to get a solution that meets our needs. The money comes in on the same day we fill out the financing application on the page.
The most popular invoice financing solutions are classic, silent, and reverse factoring. Contact us and we will prepare a financing solution that best suits your business.
Are you considering investing in equipment, raw materials, or just need extra funding? Choose a business loan that suits you.